Friday, September 12, 2008

Fun Foto Friday


Such a cute subject who helped with "lighting" to get set up for school photos. Her first official "school photo" complete with flipped up shirt and slightly frizzy hair.

6 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

It wouldn't be an school photo without the flipped up shirt and slightly frizzy hair!

Hugs,
Carla

Saving The Day said...

I can't decide which is more priceless ... the pigtails or that smile! She is so adorable!

Shanna said...

I love fun foto Friday!! Great pic of your Kunming beauty.
Happy Mid-Autumn Moon Festival!!
Shanna

Kristy said...

Oh the flippled up shirt and frizzy hair is what makes these school pictures so priceless and unforgettable and it is also a source for blackmail when boys start coming over!!! lolol

If you have time, hop over to my blog to read about my big news!!!

Love and blessings, Kristy

Cheri said...

Oh I love it! That smile it beautiful!

Anonymous said...

OMG, she's DELICIOUS!!! What a doll! It's perfect. Absolutely perfect. :)