Matilda Jane
I bought the following:
This DRESS for now
and then this SHIRT in 2t with these PANTS in 18months to wear now as well. You'll have to scroll down to see the pants.
Now, all of this will mix together in various ways to go with this DRESS in 2t for wearing...hopefully longer than this year.
If only October 20th would get here, then I could post photos of Katie in these clothes. Thanks to the generosity of friends who have given Katie hand me downs, plus what I bought last year thinking it would fit last year (fits this year)...I could splurge like this.
Dh might shoot me though if I continue...I had to promise this was IT. Well, until the next trunk show of boutique clothes. Does anyone know how to block certain websites from my computer? Or, rather, how to unblock them once Dh blocks them?! LOL Seriously though, I'm done with Katie. JM, on the other hand, is growing. He'll need a few jeans, a winter coat, and maybe a few shirts this winter. Samuel is good to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They are too cute!! I can't wait to see her in them :).
So cute! I've never heard of Matilda Jane!
Post a Comment