Tuesday, September 09, 2008

another Kunming child is coming home!

and it's someone from my agency that I've been emailing with. They are going to need lots of prayers over the course of the next couple of weeks. See, their daughter's SN is a heart condition (and cleft), but the heart condition is what we are all praying on for her. She was in the hospital a few weeks/month ago and her heart condition is still fairly severe. It was so severe that she was one of the few children not sent to foster care (so she could be near medical care if needed). I know her Mom and Dad are worried about her, worried about the travel, and worried about how everything will go.

I have her linked over to the right - Susannah and I know she'd appreciate comments and prayers over the next 2 weeks.

They leave Thursday - 9/11 and return 16 days later. It's going to be a LONG trip (ours was only 13 days and it felt like an eternity). I especially hope both the Mom and the Dad stay healthy and do not have trouble with asthma as I did.

There is also another family - Mahli - linked on Kunming who are waiting on TA and USCIS forms to travel.

Then 2 of those over there on Kunming families - Crystina and Going for Gracie have both just traveled. :)

3 comments:

Jody said...

My prayers are with them!!

Anonymous said...

Mine are too!

LucisMomma said...

Susannah and family, and the baby as they travel will be in my prayers.