Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Want more photos?



Taken Monday Sept 29...see I'm trying to stay slightly current.

6 comments:

Jody said...

Aww she is just too adorable. (But really is there such a thing as TOO Adorable? I am thinking no :). )

bbmomof2boys said...

awwww....Katie-bug is just so cute!

Hugs,
Carla

Cheri said...

Your better than me! LOL Katie looks so big! Oh, I can't wait to see you again!

So maybe today I'll snap a few of my children! LOL

BBB said...

Seriously... that girl is just way to freeking cute.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Love all the photos... Samuel is such a sweet looking boy... sorry it has been a while since catching up... I am not like I use to be...

Ronda said...

Carla,
You family is so adorable. I love those Thanksgiving outfits-so cute and every girl deserves a splurge once in a while.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and posting about Katie's experiences. I am so grateful to all the comments and blogs I can lean on.

Ella is doing so much better-I think we needed to get rid of the pneumonia.

Ronda