Susannah is in the hospital and not doing well at all. Her mother had to push to be able to even meet her. She's not doing well at all, pulse ox stats WITH oxygen are 60-90%. The hospital is NOT even nearly what we're used to. Leslie needs as much support, good thoughts, prayers, etc. as you can spare.
My heart is breaking for her, and I'm incredibly worried about them getting home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh how scary :(. My prayers are with them at this time.
Thank you for sharing this story. We are praying and praying.
Monica
I don't know how I would have handled this had it happened to us. This family is very strong! I'm praying for them and for her.
Hugs,
Carla
They will be in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so very sad for them. poor little Princess.
Praying like crazy for Susannah and her family.
Post a Comment