We've been working on simple phrases with Katie so she can tell us things. Phrases such as "Want milk." We've also been trying to get her to say "milk" or "juice." Weeks of trying this, and she gives us this look like we are crazy or something.
So, one day, while out looking at houses or something, I went into a gas station to get us all some drinks. Samuel called up to me, "I want Coca-cola!" This was the first time he's called up that particular phrase. Katie immediately piped up, "Wan Coca-cola!"
Yes, we all started laughing. No, she did not get it. Nor has she. However, we now hear "wan coca-cola" a lot. She even performs for other people. We try to get her to say "milk" or "juice" and she shakes her head no. She wants to say "coca-cola."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOL, I totally hear her asking for coca-cola! She's starting young! ;)
Post a Comment