Remember that frizzy hair from the Mother's Day post? If not, there's a quick reminder in this post. Anyway, the "Magic Hair Lady" as Dh has dubbed her, came to my house today. She totally spoiled me rotten! She came because we tried to figure out a time for me to get to the salon to do the magical hair straightening thing, and it just was not working out. She offered to come to the house, and after hemming and hawing for a few minutes I took her up on it.
In addition, I
asked pleaded with her to trim up Katie's hair. It was getting quite shaggy and scraggly. It needed just a little bit of "hair magic" to make it all spiffy.
Katie not too sure about this new lady, the towel, and sharp pointy things...

doing better, and clapping for herself for doing go great!

snip...snip

Photo OP! Katie's new spiffy hair that is no longer scraggly and shaggy. Mommy with her frizzy hair that needed major help.
4 comments:
Katie!!! Love your new haircut! You need to let Little T in on your seccret on how to keep it from standing straight up!! (check out her latest pic!)
Mommie's hair looks great!!! No worries there!
Hugs,
Carla
Love that haircut!
The only thing that gets Luci's cooperation is a dum-dum lollipop...it's the only time she ever gets one, when she gets a haircut.
Love Katie's new do! I'm dreading the day I actually have to take Lia to get her first "real" hair cut! The one's your mom gives are not real! LOL I have to actually feed her to get her to sit still.
I love the new haircut! Too cute! Lily Mei wasn't too sure of the whole haircut thing, either.
Love,
Monica
Post a Comment