Oh, I've been tagged by my friend Cheri, over at Loving Lia so here I am playing along! (*grumble grumble, but with a smile on my face*)
*For those of you who are not bloggers, you probably don't "get" this, but it helps us all get to know one another.
Favorite person (outside of family): Just one?! :)
Favorite food? Chocolate. Anything chocolate.
Quirks about you? I like to talk....a lot.
How would the person who loves you the most describe you in ten words or less? Ummm...I'm really not sure. I might be a little scared to find out.
Any regrets in life? Yes
Favorite charity or cause? Charity - Love Without Boundaries, followed closely by A Child's Right, followed closely by Half the Sky....then OH so many more!
Favorite blog recently? Recent favorite? Oh ummm...well...ummm....how recent? In the past 6 months, most of the ones linked to the right PLUS many that I have bookmarked. Nothing "new" in the last month.
Something you cannot get enough of? hugs from my kids
Worst job you ever had? Fastfood...I have a greater appreciation for the workers...especially the ones on drive thru.
What job would you pay NOT to have? Anything in the medical profession! (I'm LOL here, I would LOVE being a Math teacher and Cheri (the one who tagged me) is in the medical profession (nursing).
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Not sure. Would love to be in China in Katie's foster home to see how they are doing and learn about them, would also love to see into so many "places" as well.
Favorite Bible verse right now? again...just ONE?!
Guilty pleasure? Romance novels.
Got any confessions? I'm not in the mood to take photos.
If you had to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it? On me? oh man, I'm just not sure. Me personally? clothes, makeup, shoes. What I want? furniture for the house
Favorite thing about your house? The mortgage payment. ;) It's tiny - 1600 square feet, and it is what allowed us to be able to basically not go in debt for Katie's adoption.
Least favorite thing about your house? It's 1600 square feet (or 1700, not sure which). We have 5 people here, and we homeschool. It just seems like some days there is not enough room.
One thing you are bad at? sick kids.
One thing you are good at? ummm...not sure. I don't think photography, but others do.
If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what? Being content in everything.
Who would you like to meet someday? Katie's foster parents AND birth parents.
What makes you feel sexy? This new dress I bought. I tried it on and all 3 of my "boys" liked it. I got it in red.
Who is your real life hero? My Mom. I honestly do not know how she accomplished all she did while I was growing up.
What is the hardest part of your job? Which job? Mom? Other? The Mom one is knowing that I am responsible for ensuring my children grow up to be productive members of society. The other? Dealing with people who are not happy.
When are you most relaxed? ummm...reading a romance novel.
What stresses you out? Deadlines, kids acting up, kids whining incessantly, my house being messy...really though, the house being cluttered and messy.
What can you not live without? my faith
Do you agree with the recent article that blogs are authored by narcissists? Some are, but not all.
Why do you blog? I blog to keep friends and family up to date on our lives, I also use the blog as a place to keep memories...much like an online scrapbook. I also use it as a journal (just don't always post those).
Who are you tagging? I really dislike tagging people.
New/newer bloggers-My sister and Lisa (though she's not new to blogging)
Bloggy friends-Kimberly H and Jenifer S
Bloggers you'd like to get to know better- Fliss and Luci's Mommy
Bloggers who you don't think will respond but you hope will --- Kathy and Char.
Rules:1. Answer the questions.2. Link back to who tagged you.3. Tag 8 bloggers in the above categories to do the same.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yeah, I don't like tagging people either because then they feel like they have to do it. Anyway, thanks for playing! Not sure if I learned anything new though! LOL :) Wait the dress! Oh that's a nice dress!
tagged? Can I tag you back?
Hi!
Thanks for the visit to my blog, and the comment! It's nice to meet you!
Your kids are so adorable!!
Julie
"What can you not live without"
My faith AMEN!!
Your children are so squeezable!!
pretty dress! I finally got to look at it.
Did you see HSLDA's last email? Subway apologized, sort of, and now they are going to make sure the next contest/offering welcomes homeschoolers.
Post a Comment