Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A photo break!

Katie and Samuel





NOTICE, Samuel got his hair cut! He asked for it to be buzzed, and I finally complied. It took him asking for 6 months for me to agree. I loved his shaggy mop of curls. But with his newfound independence, he wasn't washing the hair as good as we would all like for him to do.

For the record, I do believe his eyelashes are longer than his hair now.

4 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

He looks adorable!! My oldest always has a buzz. He likes it very short. It's so thick and grows so fast! I love it long but he wont have it. Now, my youngest is a different story. It's not quite as thick but it's much lighter and he likes it longer. Love my boys!!

Hugs,
Carla

LucisMomma said...

I love his haircut!

BBB said...

Sweetie - did you see this? http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080521/TUNEIN/80521174/1005/ENTERTAINMENT

I'm just devistated.....

Cheri said...

I love the new do! He looks so darn handsome! Ok did I tell you I'm going through de-toxic! LOL I'm dying here!!!!!!! Katie is so sweet.

Oh and I tagged you when you get a minute! LOL