Friday, May 09, 2008

An important milestone!

I've mastered something important....are you ready to find out what it is?


At least it is in our family it's important. I have mastered drinking out of a juice box!


Okay, so I still gets a little confused sometimes.


I particularly like the sunlight reflecting on the foil.


But it's more fun to take the straw out, and put it back in.


Don't you think it's a great important milestone too?




You do?! Oh that's great!

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Great job Katie! I can't wait for Lia to do drink from straws!

Kath said...

Way to go Katie!! You look sooo sooo adorable!

bbmomof2boys said...

Katie-bug!!! Good job! Your mommy is so proud of you.

Hugs,
Carla

LucisMomma said...

How fun! And I love, love those pigtails. I think I say that every time I see them.

Sonya said...

LOVE THOSE PIGTAILS!!!