Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I'm really not sure....



This is what happens when you give the point and shoot camera to a bored 5 year old, who then plays with the movie feature. I'm REALLY not sure what he was thinking here. Taken in Colonial Williamsburg - the Drum and Fife celebration was going on. :)


Another I'm not entirely certain what was going on - the khaki pants is me, the shoes are JM, and Samuel was taking the photo of Katie. We were in a building in Colonial Williamsburg. I swear, I made them behave. I really did.

4 comments:

Cheri said...

LOL, well I liked the music! It reminded me of a portion of the Great Wall where we left the camcorder on and all you hear are foot steps and huffing & puffing! LOL

Katie's dress is beautiful! Is that the one who had in China for her coming home dress?

Wife of the Pres. said...

I love this post. I love it! Boys are so much fun and of course, Katie is as cute as ever! Shoes in the foreground and all. Too funny! I wonder how they get in the foreground?!? Inside the building! Thanks for a good laugh this morning!

I planned our first Disney vacation down to the hour. Seriously! Went to Kinko's to have our itineraries laminated; they had checkboxes and I had a sharpie. Guy was so impressed/thought I was crazy/speechless that he said, "Ma'am, there is no charge. I have NEVER seen anything like this before."

This time around, my DH said let's just go with the flow. About halfway through our first day, he admitted those laminated itineraries were nice.

:) leslie

P.S. If you get time, could you PM me? lesirwin@comcast.net

Denna said...

Katie is so cute.

LucisMomma said...

Love Katie's outfit, she looks so cute. As always. (Isn't it fun getting to dress a GIRL after two boys? I think so!)

I love the pic with the shoes...so funny! My boys are into making movies now--maybe you have a budding Spielberg?

That's one trip we need to make.