Saturday, May 17, 2008

Playing at a playground

Being the nice and wonderful parents that we are, we took the kids to play on a nearby large playground and park. Lovely place, nice and shady, not so many other kids around this time of year.





Katie is still a little wary around dogs, but she loves to point to them. She gets so excited to see them, but does NOT want to get close enough to pet them. Although, at the ball field she has come very close. She'll reach out her hand and get within centimeters before pulling it back.


After our fun-filled time watching the kids on the playground, we opted for a quick dinner out. The kids begged to sit outside on the patio, we caved.



I realize that there are few photos of the boys here, but honestly they were mainly blurs on the playground and we have to stick right by Katie as she's a little more adventurous than her abilities allow her to be. ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't believe how big Katie is getting! She's so adorable, Carla!

Cheri said...

Oh I just love those piggies! Oh and you have her in green!!!! I think it looks good on her.