Friday, May 30, 2008

She's been corrupted

What do you get when you have 2 boys who love all things Star Wars, one of which loves to hum the songs? What do you get when you add a new little sister? I'll tell you...you get woken up to a 22 month old walking around on the bed, holding a mini-maglite flashlight like a microphone singing "da-da-da.da-da-daaaaaa-da-dada." (that's the Imperial March in case you can't read that)

That's right, our little precious princess sings Star Wars music, and not just any, Darth Vader's theme song. Is it an omen?

2 comments:

LucisMomma said...

That's hilarious! My boys taught Luci doggy tricks. She learned real quick to sit, roll over, beg and play dead.

What's really funny is that I *knew* which tune that was. My boys are SW addicts, too.

Jason_Lenentine said...

I guess the force is strong in that one!!!