Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Blogger block

It's similar to writers block...except for a blog. I have it. Nothing to share, nothing saved in my drafts folder. I'll have things to write eventually, I know I will. One of the kids will do or say something and I'll be off. Or work will slow down and I will find time to enjoy things like reading and relaxing again. But for now, I'm busy.

I did just realize that YES indeed Mother's Day is Sunday. As in 4 days. As in, OOPS I forgot to get what I wanted to give those 2 special women in our lives ordered. I will attempt to find cards, or at the very least have the kids make some.

2 comments:

Char said...

Don't worry about the blogger's block. I find when I'm out of things to say, I try to just keep busy with other stuff and pretty soon my fingers start itching to blog again! (In the meantime, you could also just post some pics of your little girly! We love those too!)

bbmomof2boys said...

You could always post more pictures of your gorgeous kids!!! Just saying....

:)

Hugs,
Carla