Saturday, May 31, 2008

The end of the Neverending Day

Well, honestly, the end of the visit to Colonial Williamsburg in the daytime. We did end the day by doing a night time event there - The Gunpowder Incident. I have no photos of that, but suffice it to say, we LOVED it. Actually, I might have point and shoot images prior to the event as I did give Samuel the camera - thus the movie of his feet. ;)

But, somewhere around 2:30pm, Samuel wore himself out. While Katie was still going strong wanting to walk everywhere, Samuel claimed the stroller. We went to sit in the shade and hear "Thomas Jefferson" speak. If you are ever there, do make a point to listen to him. GREAT presentation!





That night, like tonight, I am worn out. Long day in the sun, long day with the kids, and it's time for some relaxation. Hope you enjoyed "Day 1" of our vacation.

No comments: