Thursday, January 10, 2008

Wow, that's a lot of pink!

Tonight Dh was helping me with some laundry (well, he was standing there as I was putting the load in to be washed). As I was putting handfuls of PINK items in the washing maching, he commented, "Wow, that's a lot of PINK! I don't think we've had that much pink total in our washing machine in the 11 years we've been married."

I think he was exaggerating a wee bit, but I do admit that it IS a lot of pink. But in our defense, we had 2 boys. That's a LOT of blue and green. Katie looks really good in pink. She does not, however, look good in green or yellow or orange or peach or coral which are other "typical" girl colors. So, we are limited to pink, purple, and red clothes for the most part.

Of course I'm not complaining!

Now if I could only stay off that big auction site. I'm resisting so far on buying items, but it's been close a few times (been outbid). I've fallen in love with 2 outfits in particular...both shipped would be just over $50. I'm resisting greatly. It's going to be a contest though between my will power to NOT buy anything and Dh's willpower to NOT eat out. Who do you think will give in first?

2 comments:

bbmomof2boys said...

Girl - let me tell you - I can't wait to have all that pink!!!! I'm just wondering when! :(

~Carla

Carla said...

I can't wait for you to have it either!! {hug}