




I prefer outdoors or less formal shots, but these had to match what I have of the boys (or at least blend in) and they had formal portraits taken at 1 year. Yes, JM was in overalls in one, but the style was more formal.
I bought this dress around the time we decided to adopt from China. I chose a 12 month size because we were thinking NSN and knew our daughter would most likely be less than 12 months old when we got her. I thought we'd be traveling to get her in the summer of 2007 at the latest as well...thus sleeveless white dress. Not to mention it was on big time sale at Children's Place when I did get it! LOL

2 comments:
They are so pretty!! The one with her crying is too funny and then the smoochie lips...too cute!!
~Carla
Oh my! How beautiful! I LOVE them all!!
Monica
Post a Comment