Thursday, January 17, 2008

An Award?!

Carla (at Baseballs and Ballerinas) nominated me, and I got this huge warm fuzzy feeling. I've never gotten an award here. *all together say awwwww*

But really, do I have a purpose here? This blog was created as a way to write about our journey to China to get Katie. It was a way to share photos easily with all our family members. It was a way to write out my feelings as we waited for each piece of paperwork. So, to me, it does serve a purpose. It's a personal one. It's not a purpose others would see easily. I hope people enjoy reading about our family, I hope that someone reading this blog might think about adopting a child, I hope that our extended family gets plenty of good information and the all important photos of the kids. ;)


Here are the guidelines -

AWARD GUIDELINES:
1. Awarded parties must nominate five people who have not received the award.
2. The blogs that receive the award must serve some purpose.
3. In their post about the award they need to link back to the original entry.
4. Awarded parties must post the award banner on their site. The banner must remain linked to site.
Eric Novak's

Here are my nominations:

umm...I dislike nominating people. So, if your link is on the right hand side over there? You HAVE a purpose!!! You enrich my life, you share your lives with little old me, and you give me something to read or see on the days I need contact with the outside world.

I nominate you, that is if you were not already nominated! ;)

No comments: