It was rather nice today, and we were able to finally take down the lights that were up outside. Christmas is gone until November 2008. Katie enjoyed getting outside and playing in the grass. I would stand her up, she'd sit back down and explore the grass. Oh well. She had fun. Looked really cute in that bunny rabbit hat as well. ;)


After lunch we took the boys to ride bikes, and put Katie in the stroller. I think she enjoyed it. At least she didn't cry at all, she even giggled and smiled some (especially when I ran with the stroller).


Why yes I do have other children!!! See, JM is still alive. :)
3 comments:
I am thrilled to find your blog! Thanks for sending it on the card. I spent the majority of Ty's "naptime" reading about you guys and your adventure in getting Katie. What a fun way to keep up with an old friend!!!
I am so glad to find your blog. Thanks for sending the card (it was beautiful, of course) with the address on it! What a great way to keep up with an old friend!
Hi Carla!!
I love her little hat - how cute!
~Carla
Post a Comment