Wednesday, January 16, 2008

She's a resilient little girl

Today has been MUCH better. She's either forgotten about the blood draws or she's forgiven me. Either way, while we still aren't 100% back to normal, we're very close to it. Of course my definition of normal may not be what you had in mind.

I even managed to get laundry done today! Hooray for clean clothes. We had a calm day finally, after almost a full week of hectic schedules. Tomorrow promises to be calm as well. I think all of us needed that right now.

While doing laundry I typically save the sock sorting for last. I really do not like sorting socks, and despite my best attempts to pass that chore off to the boys I still end up doing it. Katie decided to "help" today by moving socks from one clean basket to the next clean basket...or the floor. It was really cute.

She's currently walking around holding, hugging, and playing with a baby washcloth. I'm not taking it away. It's almost as cute as her loving on her baby doll. Almost. Baby Einstein video is almost over, so my brief interlude of computer time is up.

Sorry, no photos today of Katie-bug. Or the boys. LOL Just too busy trying to clean and take care of my family!

No comments: