Friday, January 25, 2008

Playing in her room

Hmmm...I think I'll play with this toy!


First I turn the arms to make them go click-click-click


Then I push the head down...


The arms going click-click-click are more fun...


The head going down is interesting afterall.


...and all the way down....


POP! The head comes back up!!


hmm...I need a slight break, soothing myself is another favorite activity


Hmmm...I'm trying to figure out if this is something I need to be scared of or not. I wasn't sure when it made noise but with it being quiet...well, I need to investigate closer.

2 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh my gosh, Carla! She just gets cuter and cuter! Your pictures are wonderful!

Monica

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

Ty has decided that the "tatuum" is his new favorite toy. He repeatedly asks for it, and he'll clean up all of his toys (while singing the clean up song) so that he can use the "tatuum". I am sure Katie will eventually decide that the vaccuum is fun, too!