Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Do you need bows?

I think Katie needs more! ;) I know many of you make bows to help raise some money for your adoption, but I have a friend...she's actually one of my best friends forever from all the way back to Elementary School (and no I won't embarrass both of us by posting a photo from back then...although I might pull out that middle school winter dance photo! LOL).

She is a wonderful mom to twin 2 year olds and a 1 year old. Did I mention she is a WONDERFUL Mom?! She started making these bows when her daughter was a baby with barely any hair (she's 2 now and has lots of hair). Beth was so excited for us to be adopting a little girl that she started giving me bows BEFORE I had a referral. When I got Katie's referral and we saw the hair, I was given so many wonderful bows. I need more though. ;) I'm addicted to putting bows in Katie's hair now.

Beth just opened her ETSY store, and while she only has 6 bows listed, she can and does make any color combination, ornamentation, style, and what not you could ever want! Just ask, she'll make them for you. Trust me on this as I keep asking specifics for clothes. She's great too at matching Gymboree lines (and I think her bow money funds her Gymboree clothing fund).

Laney Bug Bows

That's a link to her store, and I'm going to add it to my sidebar as well. If you know of any other great home businesses I will be happy to check them out (product wise and then link up). :)

For those of you who saw Katie in her Valentine's Outfit last Sunday night at church, Katie was sporting pink and red corkers like the UT Orange and White bows (Beth calls them "corkers" when talking to me...guess it means corkscrew ribbons?).

No comments: