I'm so sorry! I've been busy following China blogs, seeing new families together...and dealing with our own life.
We set up the pack and play in our bedroom, and I am now getting a shower regularly. Katie is finally at the point where she will play for about 10 minutes by herself in it. Give me enough time to shower! Yippee!!!!!
We went to visit my parents this past weekend, and my sister came in with her two boys. Katie did wonderfully, and I think my youngest nephew and Katie are going to be trouble together in years to come. I walked in on them standing in Grandma's kitchen once. Katie was pointing at the cabinet where she could clearly see M&Ms through the door. My nephew (who is 3.5 months older than Katie...so almost 2) was standing there looking at it as well. They jabbered back and forth, and I could see Katie encouraging him to get that chocolate out! They followed each other around, and managed to get into different things...did I mention TROUBLE?! LOL
We were worried about how Katie would react to traveling, and she did very well. Slept great. Actually was happy in Grandma's arms, and did not get upset when Dh and I left the house to load the van with our things. She happily stayed with Grandma. Of course that might have been the cookies or the M&Ms. Katie did okay in the van/carseat. She got really upset about halfway through the trip, so when we make longer trips we will definitely have to build in "play times" for Katie. I'm sure the boys won't mind. ;)
I'll get new photos up soon. I know that is what you are wanting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment