10 things I have done that most have not.
Is that most females? Or most people in general?
10. I have been to Disney World...umm...lets see...10 times so far.
9. Played a solo during our high school band's halftime show my Senior year, and managed to only fall during the last ever marching competition (yes it's caught on video).
8. Took 9 years of piano lessons, if you count those last few years as really taking or not (I refuse to video me playing).
7. Lived 28 years without mowing a single blade of grass (note I'm over 30 now and mourn the fact that I did learn to how to start the mower)
6. Went to 4 different colleges/universities to complete my degree in 4.5 years and 145 credit hours for a 120 credit hour curriculum...and I'm not in a military family.
5. Had my first child 2 weeks before I graduated college. I did not walk across the stage.
4. Homeschool my kids AND run a home business (I don't sleep much and I have a wonderful Dh)
3. Lived under a budget for over 7 years.
2. Quit work to stay at home with the kids
1. Followed my dreams.
I dare you, post your own 10 things on your blog (or in the comments here if you don't have a blog). :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just had to send you a quick note to say thank you for the encouraging words that you left on my blog...it means so much to me! And that you can truly understand my feelings right now really helps. God is so good and I am so hopeful for the future right now. It can't be too much longer...
Great list! Lucky you to go so long without mowing the yard...obviously you didn't have *my* dad! :)
I didn't realize that you homeschool, too.
susan w
Post a Comment