After coming home, I get the excitement those who are home already feel when people they know are leaving for China. It's the memory of your own excitement, of reliving your own trip, and you truly are excited for them.
With that in mind....
Zoey has her family on the way. They are wonderful people too, and I know that one day Katie will get to meet Zoey and I hope they will one day become friends.
Then there is Caroline. Her family has been waiting so long to get their daughter...a very very long wait for LOA. She was referred the same day we got Katie's referral. THAT long. They should be almost to China by now. I'm so incredibly happy for them.
There are others from my agency traveling as well...so many I've gotten to know. As I don't have their links up on my blog, I'll not link to them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey chick!
Thanks for checking in! No, I haven't heard a word yet. When we put in the MCC we were told 6 to 8 months - now they are telling people 8 to 10 months. If Little T isn't on this list she'll be on the next. That's how I'm hanging on now - I KNOW we'll get to see her face soon!!
Hugs,
Carla
Post a Comment