Just what we needed for this week, colds. I'm feeling all stuffy headed, dripping nose and all. JM is sniffling and coughing, and Samuel's voice sounds like it does right before his nose starts dripping.
We are supposed to go to Karate, piano lessons, and such today. However, I think we're going to stay at home and rest. Recover. Keep our germs to ourselves. LOL Samuel is probably okay to go, but JM is just starting his cold and mine is full blown.
Perhaps I can further catch up on my business work, and I might even start trying to clean up the house (again). It's amazing how messy our house can get in one or two days. Absolutely amazing.
Dh is being a GREAT caretaker. He's running to the store for cold meds, he's buying us orange juice, and helping to make sure we have all we need. Gosh I love that man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment