Did you all realize that Thanksgiving is less than 2 weeks away?! How did that happen? I sat down the other day to schedule out when I would do each "item" on my to-do list, and said that I hoped that we would get TA quickly and that we would actually fly out on Thanksgiving. That gave me less than 2 weeks!
Needless to say it kicked me in the rear and got me started on my list. Nothing like seeing how little time I have in black and white. So, this evening, I put in my Christmas CDs and started cleaning. Started wrapping all those Christmas presents I have bought (I was shocked that I could shop for just about everyone in a week). I'm about to start working on the 100 Good Wishes quilt squares tonight, and hopefully I will get those sent out next week.
It's all coming together!!!
but...oh my gosh we are talking WEEKS!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment