We are leaving on 12/6 and right now scheduled to come back with the group on 12/19. We were planning on an extra day to go to Hong Kong Disney, but not sure if we are going to do that or not now.
We're coming Katie!!!!!!
Less than 2 weeks and she'll be in my arms!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
On a day I have been mostly in tears from learning I will not have my daughter for Christmas, your post has been about the only thing that made me smile. Thank God some prayers get answered. Have a wonderful journey, and congratulations.
HOORAY!!!! Congratulations! Now, you better get busy!!
Monica
Oh Carla, I'm so happy for y'all!!!
So glad that you will be able to spend Christmas at home with all 3 of you babies!!!
Take care, and I hope you'll be posting while in China, You know I'll be reading!
Post a Comment