2 families waiting with our agency got their TA this week (they had gotten their LOA in the first half of October). The agency put together the next travel group, they are in it, and it leaves November 15!!
IF, and this is a HUUUUUGE IF, we get TA between now and next Tuesday (November 13th) we could leave with them. When we were skipped on 10/2 (one of the families that got LOA on 10/2 is one of the above families), I told a friend that I was claiming November 15th as our travel date. I knew it would take a God-sized miracle, but I was claiming it as my prayer. That we would leave November 15th and be home before December.
I know, in my head, that it's likely it will not happen. That it is likely that we will not travel until November 29. In fact, most of the plans I am making for business, for the boys, etc. ARE with the thought we will travel November 29th. However, I'm trying to get all that stuff that must be done before we leave together so we could jet out of here on the 15th. :)
In the past, our agency has allowed families who get TA on the day that a group leaves to join that group late in Beijing (meaning they leave Friday or Saturday) and they just end up missing the Beijing portion of the trip. While I want Katie in my arms ASAP, I'm not sure if we would do this or not. Dh and I really want to see the tourist sites of Beijing, and I want to capture that on my camera for Katie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!
~Carla
WOW Carla!
I know your head is spinning! God bless you!
Easy for me to say this...All in His perfect time!
Keeping you in my prayers!!!
Sonya
PS No matter what you WILL be holding Katie SOON!
KCWI is a beautiful facility, I hope you get a chance to visit it. When we travelled to KM 5 1/2 years ago, all 5 babies in our group had bowel problems, so I would recommend taking glycerol suppositories, You cannot get them at the Walmart there. Have a safe trip.
Post a Comment