Friday, November 30, 2007

Kunming - Dec 10-15

Monday Dec 10 - High 46 (I thought Kunming was supposed to be TEMPERATE CLIMATE!)
Tuesday Dec 11 - High 48 (is it the beginning of a heat wave?)
Wednesday Dec 12 - High 51 (by jove it's getting warmer!!)
Thursday Dec 13 - High 56 (ooh, jacket weather!)
Friday Dec 14 - High 58
Saturday Dec 15 - High 57

Okay, we'll probably travel to Guangzhou on Saturday the 15th. Kunming is definitely warmer than Beijing, thank goodness!! But it's still going to be chilly. I had packed Katie some short sleeve shirts, and for some reason I'm thinking that is not going to work. We got some great sweatsuit kind of outfits for baby gifts already, and I'm beginning to think we'll be taking those with us! They are size 18 months, and honestly I think she'll still be in 12 months until around Jan/Feb. I just don't know, guess I'll be repacking for sure now!

No comments: