We got our LOA by Fed Ex Friday, I took photos. We signed, I raced to the Fed Ex store to ship it back "Overnight Priority" so our agency got it first thing Monday Morning. When it had gotten to be the afternoon, and I had not heard from them that they had gotten it, I checked. Sure enough it arrived all safe and sound around 10am. I know that they sent it on back to China today!
So, we are now waiting for Travel Authorization! It typically happens in 2-3 weeks, but can be as long as 8 weeks. There are some people with our agency who have been waiting for roughly 4 or 5 weeks now. There are some who got their TA in 2 weeks. It really all depends on how fast the orphanage gets the information back to CCAA.
I'm now past the excitement of getting that LOA, and fully into the panic mode of trying to get everything done! We could be leaving in just a couple of weeks!!! WOW! When we are headed to Disney World I'm typically complete packed at 2 weeks out. I'm no where near packed for this trip, and I still have to pack for the boys as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your little daughter is simply the cutest thing I have seen. Her little lips pouting even made me smile. What a gift from God! God bless you and your family and this special little girl. Best wishes for a speedy travel date. Donna and David (Cincinnati, OH)
Post a Comment