So, we did not get TA on Tuesday (no big surprise there really). This means that we should not be leaving on Thursday the 15th (yeah tomorrow). LOL It's really a good thing as we are not in any way prepared and it would have been a LONG time staying awake to get ready.
I am very hopeful that we will get TA this week though and possibly leave next Thursday the 22nd. Hopeful, not super positive we'll get it though.
What's funny is that I started scheduling out all I had to do (and yes I'm already behind) and after Thanksgiving day everything pretty much stops. I have a blank empty schedule. It looks quite strange to me. I do not think I've had a blank schedule in close to a year, so either we need to go to China to fill it up, or I'm really not going to know what to do with myself.
For those even mildly interested, we did get most of our Christmas shopping done. Most of it is wrapped. JM has bday gifts all ready to go, and we're in process of scheduling a party in January, a full month after his actual birthday. It's not about the day...right?! He's being so great about possibly not being with us for his birthday. I don't know if it's because he understands, is maturing, or if it's the knowledge he'll be with grandparents who will really make it a big deal.
The boys know we are leaving very soon, and it's taking a little bit of a toll on them. We've had discussions of how they are feeling as well, and so far they seem to be okay. Samuel does tell me he misses me, gives me a big hug and a kiss. I'm a little worried about him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment