Thursday, November 29, 2007

We are still waiting on that CA

It's been over 48 hours and we've not heard on our Consulate Appointment. The anxiety levels are indeed going up. We are looking at flights, watching the prices inch up and up. We are worried about not getting the appointment we want. We are worried we will have to be in China for Christmas.

Average time listed by the Consulate is 3-5 days, the agency says they typically hear in 2-3 days. Thursday is 3 days. Oh please let us hear in 3 days. Not sure how much longer I can exist in this limbo land of "are we leaving on 12/6 or not."

If we do leave on 12/6, do you realize that is 7 days away? 7 DAYS! 1 week! So short, yet so very long as well. I have plenty to keep me busy, but nothing I particularly want to do. Like cleaning. I've bathrooms to scrub, floors to vacuum, floors to mop, mountains of laundry to do, suitcases to finish packing, and lists to make! I know it will all get done, but sometimes, looking at the length of my list I wonder how.

No comments: