Saturday, January 31, 2009

*From Katie's mind



Can you believe it?! My mean Mommy is making me pick up ALL these Cheerios. BY MYSELF. There must be a million of them. I don't care if I spilled them, I should not have to pick them up. I should be allowed to draw on the walls again to make them pretty. Or I should be allowed to wash my baby dolls with the water that is found in those things in the bathrooms. At the very least I should be allowed to go wash my hands and wash my hair again. Why does mommy keep stopping me from these things. I'm only helping her out.

These cheerios are a warning system so that she doesn't step on her papers.

I clean my babies so she doesn't have to.

I wash my hair hourly so that it's ALWAYS clean. After all it is the only sink in the house I can reach with the step stool, that MUST be why it's there.

She wanted art and pictures on the walls, so I helped with that. I don't understand why she told me it was wrong for me to draw on them.

She didn't even appreciate my help with shaking the wrinkles out of the clothes. I found them folded on the table and thought that the folds were giving them wrinkles.

I think instead of me taking all the naps, Mommy should take them. Perhaps then she would appreciate my help more.

11 comments:

Jody said...

LOL!!!

Poor Katie, mommy just doesn't understand does she?!

Too cute!

a Tonggu Momma said...

BwwwwaaaaaHaHaHaHa! THAT is a Tongginator glare if I ever saw one.

mommy24treasures said...

I do think Katie and Caitlyn could be the best of buddies if we ever get to meet:) They sound SO similar!;)

Anonymous said...

*lol* ... See, she does it all for you Mommy!!!

Jboo said...

So funny!! I think she really is trying to help . . . just not the kind of help you want, eh!

Have a fun week!
Janet

bbmomof2boys said...

jeez momma!! What is your problem?

Little T hasn't done the decorating yet but we have had the doll baths...

Hugs,
Carla

Wife of the Pres. said...

This made me laugh out loud! VERY FUNNY! Well I mean … not about your walls, but it is funny!

S and K could definitely find some mischief together I think!

Denna said...

That is funny!!!

Anonymous said...

I love how you tell stories! Thanks for sharing and helping us remember to laugh - rather than cry!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! I think I have to copy you at some point in the future.

Katie, you're very well spoken and written for such a young girl!

Cheri said...

What a look! LOL Seems to me she has been pretty busy. You better keep those eyes open or who knows what she'll do next!