
*point and shoot again - ignore the mess on the table behind them*
This is Samuel's NEW bicycle! It's 16 inches, he's 6 years old. Those who know our family will know when I say this was his reward. He has FINALLY done it!!!!!! *big grin*
For the others out there wanting to know, it's a Spiderman bicycle. In addition to the Spiderman bicycle we had to get a new helmet and pads as well (Spiderman of course). I asked why his Buzz Lightyear helmet needed to be replaced (wondering if I had missed a crash or something). Evidently, at 6 years old Buzz Lightyear is no longer "cool" with the other kids in the neighborhood. Which, BTW, there are 3 other 5-6 year olds on our street.

6 comments:
Yeah, Mom. Come on! I mean, EVERYONE knows that Buzz Lightyear is SO 2008. Congrats on the reward!
Buzz is SOOOO last year.
WTG Samuel! We are so proud of you!
Jared used to have a spiderman bike! ... He outgrew it though (he's 11 now), so now he has a chrome colored mountain bike. :D (But he still has his spiderman helmet and knee pads *lol*)
Yah!!! Great to see! We have a new bike in the garage waiting for spring. Jesse loves to ride his two wheel bike. Oh and yes Buzz is not cool at 6 according to my boy LOL!
Samuel! Woo-Hoo on the new bike!
Post a Comment