
*taken with the Canon SD600 point and shoot*
I yelled "Katie! What did you do?!" Yes, I knew full well what she did. I wanted to see if Katie knew.
She responded, "Uh-oh! Kay-dee in twa-bull" and she came running.
I pointed to the wall and asked, "what did you do?"
She responded, "Make pweety Mama."

15 comments:
It does have a certain... flair to it...
I love her knowing she's in trouble.. TOO CUTE!!!
so did you bust out laughing? Cause I would have! You know those baby wipes you got hanging around? The sensitive ones with no added junk? Take one of them and try that! They work good at cleaning walls, just not sure about crayon. If that doesn't work the magic eraser will!!
Hugs,
Carla
I shall now confess something so embarrassing, I refuse to play it on my blog. When I was about Katie's age, I drew a picture on the bathroom wall. When my mom responded, as moms do, I cried, "But I wanted something pretty to look at while I went potty." To this day, my momma now hangs art in the bathroom. Go easy on her - for me. :)
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Man! Kaaaaaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
5 walls??? Hope those buiders had left over paint! LOL! I don't think *framing* 5 different walls would work!
Oh my -- it does look kind of artistic! Sweet that she knew she was in trouble! Mr. Clean magic eraser might get it off!
Janet
OH dear. If you have decent paint on the wall, and that is a big "if" especially if it's the contractor paint, WD-40 takes crayon off anything (including the paint if it's cheap). It takes it off woodwork, tables etc. Hope this helps. After you get the crayon off you wash with soap and water to get the greasy-ness off!
Fellow AWAA family
hi.lar.i.ous! thanks for sharing! she is stinkin' cute though...
aargh! and cute all at once.
Coulda been worse--she could have done that at the old house right before someone came to look at it....
LOL too cute! Kids know pretty early on when they are in trouble LOL. They also know how to play on your heartstings when they are in trouble LOL. That is just too darn cute!
five walls?! FIVE??!!!! oh my... ;)
So cute! (And rather artistic!)
I have one word: Magic Eraser
(I guess it's actually two words...)
well the new house is slowly becoming christened.;)
They have all done it here but Chloe was the worst. She is my little artist.
LOL, she is too cute to get mad at! I think I would have bust out laughing at her response.
I'm sorry to laugh, Carla ... but it's too cute! LOL
Oh goodness! I wouldn't have been able to be stern after her saying THAT! *lol*
Post a Comment