Some times I let the kids hunt for fun things online (with me there of course), and I remembered (with help from a friend) the Mentos experiment. Remember the EepyBird video online? No?
Well, I remembered it after watching a friend show photos from coke and mentos (although we've always used diet coke with mentos in the past). I went hunting for her the links.
http://eepybird.com/videos.html
They have a website now! Oh boy were my boys thrilled. It has re-newed an interest in blowing things up. Okay, so that interest is almost always there, but still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ha! I actually first saw that experiment on the Salsa blog. Then we had to seek out the original one because M3's was so, so funny.
at hobby lobby they sell a tub just for dropping the mento's into the coke bottle WITH a pack of mentos!
we've done this also and the kids absolutely LOVED it! we never buy coke's (we don't drink soft drinks at home) so one day when there were 10 bottles waiting on the counter, the kids KNEW what it was for! they were SO EXCITED!
Post a Comment