Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meme...againagain

Here's the rules as dear Kia laid out...if you read this, considered yourself TAGGED! You must fill this out or suffer the dire consequences. I'm predicting if you don't do this Meme, then you'll lose all those un-backed up photos you have on your computer. ;)

Five Names You Go By:
1. Carla
2. Ma-ah-m (yes, 3 syllables)
3. Samuel's Mom
4. JM's Mom
5. Katie's Mommy

Three Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
1. Long sleeve shirt
2. Jeans
3. socks


Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

1. for the kids to be in bed
2. a Wallaby Darned

Three People Who Will Probably Fill This Out:
1. Tongumomma because she so totally OWES me a Meme.
2. Cheri because I can guilt her into it over the phone.
3. Hot Tub Lizzie because I think her answers would be interesting...

Two Things You Ate Today:
1. French fries
2. Quesadilla

Two People You Last Talked To On The Phone:
1. Dh
2. Mom

(only because it was a Saturday or it would read, Cheri and Gina most likely)

Two Things You Are Going To Do Tomorrow:
1. Go to church
2. do some work, like finish up the wedding book

Two Longest Car Rides:
1. Nashville, TN to Tucson, AZ
2. Bank Hotel, Kunming China to Civil Affairs Office, Kunming China *well it felt like it*

Two of Your Favourite Beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Sha-weeeeet Tea (that's what Katie calls it)

Two Phrases You Said Today To Your Kid That You Wish You Could Take Back
1. Please just be QUIET for a few minutes. PLEEEEEASE.
2. Would you just hurry up and get out of the van?! *hey it's FREEZING here and I was waiting on them to get out of the van so we could go inside the warm store*

Remember, if you read this, you must do the Meme...or risk losing those photos! ;)

5 comments:

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, the guilt trip!!!! Okay, I'll do it. Twist my arm. Look for it this weekend... that will give me a week to do it. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow. it's a good thing I've already done this meme. I can NOT afford to lose all my photos!

Carla said...

LOL...yeah Kia, I'm hoping it makes someone back up their photos. I've had 2 friends lose all their "end of 2008" photos recently due to various things. Me? Of course mine aren't backed up properly either! Not the personal ones.

Elizabeth Channel said...

Oh, fear plays deep with me. I'm doing it right now!

Elizabeth Channel said...

Just completed it! Such a fun one--thanks!