Thursday, March 20, 2008

the things I find...

on the internet LATE at night when I should be in bed *note time on post*

63 words

Speed test



HA! that's on the first try too. ;)

thank you piano for years and years and years...and typing class in high school.

Although I thought it was much faster. I am faster I think on true sentences not just random words, it's much harder to type random words than full sentences and thoughts. At least it is for me.

so, dh, I challenge you...what is your speed? Not that Dh and I are competitive or anything. Oh no, all those IQ tests taken side by side and comparing scores, or all those quizes on trivia facts, or the fact that we like to play opposite each other in Trivial Pursuit. ;) Nah. Not competitive at all.

oooh...2nd try

84 words

Speed test

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Listen I think it is great that you type fast but I want my piggy picture of Katie! LOL Now I'm off to take that test and get a much lower score than you! LOL