Monday, March 24, 2008

Just a few from Great Grandma's house








These are NOT post-processed/edited how I plan on finishing them, but I had a few requests to see Katie in her Easter dress. :) Okay, ONE of the dresses!

7 comments:

Denise said...

I have dress envy....just adorable!

Char said...

And those are not post processing! You're a great photographer - and you have a beautiful beautiful subject to photograph! She's adorable!!!

Carla said...

Oh they have some post-processing, but it was a batch one I run on all the images. I plan on really playing sometime with them...and I'll show you the full difference ;)

and Denise, it was on clearance at Strasburg! Like 80% off! LOL I probably won't go so "princessy" with other dresses, but at least one time she needed that. Right?!

The Princess's Mommy said...

OH MY!! I LOVE the dress! She is so beautiful! I'm definitely going to have to make a run to the Strasburg store!!!

Monica

LucisMomma said...

Love the photos in front of the forsythia (is that what the yellow bush is?) and thanks for telling us how you made Katie's picture even prettier in the post above.

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

What adorable photos... glad your easter was a nice one... take care

Cheri said...

BEAUTIFUL! Katie is such a pretty little girl! You worry too much about sun spots! I love that photo!