







Not seen are the mountains of laundry we tackled, the now clean bathrooms, the clean kitchen, and the clean dining room. Nor do you see the books read, the stacks of movies watched, and the clean bedrooms.
Saturday started off cold, and it was mid-50s by Sunday. Thus the outside play with the stomp rockets. Yes, the boys are shooting them towards each other (goal was to shoot them in the air and see if you could land it near the other person). I figured since Dh was out there and the rockets were foam tipped, that there was not any harm in it. They had fun, enjoyed some much needed sunshine, and I had a chance to clean the "sick room" without little helpers around.
ah...the joys of being Mom. You get to be thrilled at having time alone to clean.

5 comments:
I laugh as I see you posted just about the same thing as I did! I'm glad everyone is starting to feel better and VERY jealous you all get to play outside. I want some warm weather! :)
Glad everyone is getting better!
Forget cleaning alone, a real treat is a trip to the grocery store by yourself...LOL!
Hi, you sent my daughter three bows for Nancy's (at ASENND) bow swap. I'd like to send you a proper thank you and pictures of my Katie Bug wearing her darling bows. Can you email me (journeytokatie@comcast.net) so I can send you a proper thanks?
Hope everyone is feeling better soon -- I just cannot wait for spring!
One of my FAVORITE toys......and with 3 kids we NEVER owned one. stomp rockets!! Love those things!! Where do you get them??
we got those from Target. Air Hogs makes them.
Post a Comment