Sunday, March 30, 2008

On my way to bed...

I noticed the lights were still on upstairs. So I went up to turn them off. Since I was up there I might as well check to see if I had any new emails. Since I was checking emails I might as well check to see if any of the blogs I read had updated in the last few hours. A few had, so I had some fun reading. A friend saw I was online, we chatted for a few. We ogled boutique clothing on ebay, which meant I found something I wanted for Katie. So, I emailed the link to another friend to ask her opinion. Since I was emailing her, I thought I would check to see who was online on my forums. Which meant that I might as well check to see if anything had happened in the world of China adoption. Or adoption in general. Then, I thought I would check on another blog.

At which point I noticed the time...at least an hour has passed.

I turned out the lights and was on my way to bed...

Katie cried. Samuel coughed. Backs rubbed. Water gotten. 30 more minutes have passed.

I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh do I have days (and nights) like that Carla! LOL