I got a call from Lia's Mom this morning telling me that Lia was very sick and asking how Katie looks when sick (skin coloring). Lia was almost a grayish color. Lia has flu like symptoms from what I could tell (it is going around up there and her big brother had same symptoms earlier this week). I asked her mom how she was breathing since Katie had a pale color in China when struggling to breathe, and her Mom went to check her pulse ox (Lia did not exhibit any of the signs of struggling to breathe). She told me in, in a panic, "Lia's barely breathing, gotta go." Understandably the phone was hung up.
Please pray for them.
I called them back after an hour to leave my cell number so I could updates while out and about today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Praying for Lia. Please keep us updated.
Post a Comment