Saturday, March 29, 2008

Dreaming of Disney

A friend online is planning her trip, we got to talking, and now I'm dreaming of Disney. Thrill rides, food, characters, hot humid weather, monorail rides, and way too expensive park food. Ah....the stuff of dreams.

Photos from our last trip:








You know, the kids always seem to behave better, we seem to laugh more, play more, and enjoy each other more while at Disney. At least that is what I remember...until I see the photos of the tantrums.

and for those that know about this ride...further proof we're not competitive or anything...

Dh's score:

My score:


I think we need a rematch! LOL Those scores are the result of having ridden this ride about a total of 40 times now. Or are we closer to 100 times than I realize?

2 comments:

LucisMomma said...

Buzz Lightyear is so fun!

We are going at the end of October...it is still pretty warm, but you don't quite melt into the pavement like in the summer.

3 Peanuts said...

Oh I love Disney! We long to go back too but not until Kate is a bbit older.