I just received three bows from you (and LOVE them all!). I'll send a proper thank you, but since you put your beautiful Katie's picture & blog address, I wanted to say "hi" this way, too.
Imagine my surprise when I saw your blog -- I've visited you before AND followed your journey in China!
It can get confusing -- so many blogs, so many KATIE's!! I have a Katie, too (and yes, she's our Katie Bug).
Your family is so beautiful. Enjoy this spring like day!
4 comments:
Hi Carla
I just LOVE those pics of your little'uns. Especially that last pic of the "batman glasses". What a cutie-pie!
Great pictures!! Katie is sweet even with cookie crumbs.
~Carla
Great photos!
I just received three bows from you (and LOVE them all!). I'll send a proper thank you, but since you put your beautiful Katie's picture & blog address, I wanted to say "hi" this way, too.
Imagine my surprise when I saw your blog -- I've visited you before AND followed your journey in China!
It can get confusing -- so many blogs, so many KATIE's!! I have a Katie, too (and yes, she's our Katie Bug).
Your family is so beautiful. Enjoy this spring like day!
hey!!! i just joined PROPS and saw you over there!!! love your avatar!!! so cute!!!
first liz's blog, now props--we do have a lot in common!
Post a Comment