Sunday, March 09, 2008

Going Stir Crazy!

JM is doing MUCH better (YAY for Tamiflu), although I have a feeling he would have kicked it quickly given how he responds to illnesses period. After being cooped up in the little Saturn for 40 minutes (or so) with JM Saturday morning, I'm feeling a little bad. 2 doses of Tamiflu though are more than likely helping, and it's what is keeping me from being curled up in the fetal position on my bed whimpering.

The other 3 member of our household are going strong and doing well.

I'm the one changing JM's sheets, doing his laundry, taking him all his food and meds. ;) ME. Figured I was exposed the most so might as well contain it to me. We're sticking at home tomorrow. JM will be allowed out of his room tomorrow (well he's out right now and on the computer (lysol will be soaking the keyboard and mouse when he gets up).

Being stuck in the house for 2 days has it's advantages...3 clean bathrooms, clean sheets all around, JM and Samuel's room is clean (JM and I cleaned it today), the kitchen is clean (we're working on the cabinet doors now), laundry is caught up, Katie's room is clean (dh did that one), and the loft is looking pretty darn good as well. With all this work came the inevitable soreness of muscles, so now, we're not 100% sure if the muscle soreness I feel is flu achiness or soreness from all the cleaning. Yes, spring cleaning at its finest!

1 comment:

Alene said...

Thanks for partying at my site. I love reading about your family. It brings back memories. I remember what it was like when those little ones were sick - yep, it was mom doing it all. God bless you. You'll regain those IQ points. Seriously!