Batch: Not bad, pretty much straight out of the camera with slight adjustments to the RAW image, then sharpened slightly, colors popped, and that's it.

This one has my normal post-processing to ready for printing.

I do the normal stuff, then I vingette the image (darken the outer edges). I ran an action that sort of makes the color vivid. It's one of my favorites...on certain images. Sometimes it doesn't look really good, others it looks great.
I'll show you others at a later date!
for now though, direct your thoughts to "Loving Lia" blog to the right. She's being seen by the neurosurgeon on Wednesday. I'm hoping that her parents get lots of answers.

2 comments:
Thanks for sharing. I'd love knowing more about how you get your photos to look so awesome. Which actions and so on!
Gosh - Katie just gets prettier everytime I look!!
Thanks for sharing tips on PS. Where do you get the actions? I need to go google some!
~Carla
Post a Comment