She is soooo cute, Carla! I loved hearing her little voice!
She is just too cute!!!
So so sweet! Thank you for sharing and giving us a peak at her adorable personality!Hugs,Carla
What a sweet little voice. I loved seeing her in action!!!!
She is just too cute!!
Awwwww...love it! I still need to learn how to post video~
She's got a great smile and laugh!
We loved it! Luci giggled right along with Katie. I love hearing her sweet voice.
This is SUCH a fun age! Thanks for sharing the videos with us. I especially loved her "China" pointing. (Is that what she was saying?)
I loved the giggles! this is one of the first things I looked at this morning....what a beautiful way to start a day!!!!! Miss seeing you - Love,Joy
Post a Comment
10 comments:
She is soooo cute, Carla! I loved hearing her little voice!
She is just too cute!!!
So so sweet! Thank you for sharing and giving us a peak at her adorable personality!
Hugs,
Carla
What a sweet little voice. I loved seeing her in action!!!!
She is just too cute!!
Awwwww...love it! I still need to learn how to post video~
She's got a great smile and laugh!
We loved it! Luci giggled right along with Katie. I love hearing her sweet voice.
This is SUCH a fun age! Thanks for sharing the videos with us. I especially loved her "China" pointing. (Is that what she was saying?)
I loved the giggles! this is one of the first things I looked at this morning....what a beautiful way to start a day!!!!! Miss seeing you -
Love,
Joy
Post a Comment