Monday - I actually slept in and didn't get a chance to wake JM up this morning. Mommy loved that I slept later this morning. Mommy was grumpy, the boys didn't want to do their school work, and I reacted by whining most of the day.
Tuesday - I woke up and screamed gleefully while jumping in my crib. It was a ploy to wake up my big brothers. I got some breakfast to eat...ate some more...got some yummy milk. Mommy is trying to get me to eat ALL the time now. She told me I have to grow BIG. Then I got put into the van and driven around. First stop Mommy's bank where I was strapped in my stroller for 30 minutes while the boys got to sit in the chairs, go watch the TV, and not have to stay in ONE place. Samuel bothered me and made me mad. After the bank we went to eat lunch at the chicken place. I love the chicken place! I ate all my chicken and most of my fries while we were driving somewhere, but I got so sleepy and fell asleep before my juice. I don't know how long we drove around because I woke up at Karate, but the boys said we went to their school for Mommy to do something, then we went to Karate. I liked playing at Karate because it's always fun to see how fast Mommy jumps up to catch me when I run onto the mats. After Karate we got back in the van and drove across town for JM to go somewhere. It smelled like that dentist place, but it wasn't the dentist I remember. Samuel told me it was someplace called orthodontist. I don't know where it was, but they have fun toys there! We finally finished there and got home just in time for Mommy to fix dinner...but she had to leave again! I was "hummy" and couldn't understand why Mommy was leaving for something called a parent meeting. Daddy took us to the burger place where I ate chicken again. I like the chicken place better. We got home and it was time for bed but I wasn't sleepy because I could hear the others watching TV. How is it fair that they get to watch TV while I have to go sleep? Huh?
Wednesday - Mommy got me up as soon as I started singing this morning. I didn't even get a chance to scream for the boys to come get me. Phooey. She took us to that fun Science center and I got to run around for almost 2 hours!!! I couldn't believe she let me go and run and explore, but I noticed there were not nearly as many people as there were during the summer camp days. After the boys got out of their classes about Jelly Beans (and boy did those look good), Mommy made us leave. We had to stop by another bank. I'm not real sure what Mommy did, but we sat for a long time. Then we went home and ate lunch. Mommy put me down for a nap while she cleaned. I think I would have rather cleaned. Daddy got home LATE. Mommy told me it was because church and choir started up that night, but the boys wouldn't go until next week. I think I remember the church nights. Those are FUN!
Thursday - I didn't let anyone sleep in this morning! It's so much fun to squeal as loudly as I can as soon as I hear an alarm clock going off in the house. We got to play this morning, well I played the boys had to do school work. That school work thing looks like fun, and I tried to help them finish but they didn't like my help. *humph* During one break the boys and I played in their room, and I found my way up onto the top bunk!! What fun!!! I found out though not to lean over the railing as you fall. It really scared me but Mommy held me and loved on me a lot. I still plan to climb up there, but I think I'll stay away from that railing. After lunch we went to Karate again, and I got to flirt with that nice man there...they call him Sensei. Sensei is one of my favorite people, and I love giving him five and giggling with him. Mommy told me I could date his oldest son when I'm older as he's on the list of 5 boys she'd trust me with. I don't know what that means, but I can't wait to meet that boy!
Friday - Tomorrow the plan is to drop the boys off at a thing called "Friday Classes" and then go shopping with Mommy. Dropping the boys off doesn't sound great, but the shopping sure does. Mommy said we might even get to meet Daddy for lunch!!! Oh boy!
Doesn't that sound like a fun week to you? Mommy has lots of photos she needs to get up, and hopefully one day soon she will. :) Until the next time...be good!
*Update from Mom - she fell from the top bunk to land on the bottom bunk, and the top bunk is more loft bed height....still scary but not much farther than a regular bed drop. I personally think she was imitating the boys as I've seen them jump off of that bunk. Thus why I want RID of the beds! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My goodness, Katie, you sure had a busy week! You and Luci sound a lot alike--she's always wanting to help her brothers do school work, too. And I'm thankful that you are ok after that fall off the bunk beds!
aww I loved this post LOL.
Aww poor Katie falling off the bunk beds. You sound like my youngest son. Always looking for a new adventure!! Glad you are ok though :)
Katie - you are too fun and such a good ambassador of the name Katie.
PLEASE be careful on bunk beds... you'll give your mommy a heart-attack and then you'll end up eating a LOT of chicken from the burger place.
Carla-My boys take Judo and it a weekly ritual for Mei Mei to run onto the mat the minute I take my eyes off of her!!*by the way, I think we are living parallel lives.*
Post a Comment