Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just exactly what have I been up to?



What is this? These are the clothes I'm preparing for consignment or that auction site. It's clothes Katie has outgrown, Samuel has outgrown, and clothes JM had outgrown that do not have adjustable waists which means I can not pass them down to Samuel.

That is a LOT of clothes. I'm currently sorting, hanging, and soon I will be tagging them. All to hopefully make a little bit of money to buy MORE clothes. :)

7 comments:

Nik said...

You HAVE been busy! I SOOOO need to do this. I still have alllllll of the boys' clothes. I imagine I'll throw it to consignment when we move. I'll have to decide when that is though! LOL

Carla said...

Oh Nik, you know you want to move THIS December! You know you do. :o)

LOL

Jody said...

With my boys I don't they ever had decent clothes for selling LOL. Looks like you have been busy :).

Jill said...

I'm jealous of your cool consignment sale! I have no energy and I end up giving away stuff I really should sell (not enough energy for Feebay anyway)....something to try to fix with our fresh start here I guess :)

a Tonggu Momma said...

Oh, wow. That looks like a lot of work. I keep saving ours, waiting for referral, but the sizes are starting to pile up. The Tongginator wore 18 months sizes when we started and now she's in size five bottoms (leg length) and size three or four tops. Happy selling!

bbmomof2boys said...

Uhh...yeah, I need to do that too! I just can't seem to find the time. Ok - don't laugh - but we still have toys up in the attic. Whos? The boys when they were 5 or 6 yrs old! They are now 15 and 18!! Come down to NC and help me!!!!!!

Hugs,
Carla

Amber Schmidt said...

consignment! HAH! I laugh at consignment. I still have 10 double sized rubbermaid tubs of Ky clothes that need to be sold. Its ridiculous! PS... got anything in size 2-3T??? LOL I guess that is what got me into the 10 tub situation!